![]() | ||
| Teeny Giraffe! |
Hope every one had a good Thanksgiving! We went up to a really German Christmas themed town, and had am amazing German dinner! There was so much food!Desert was orange sorbet, and it had this cute little giraffe!
I've haven't been blogging much due to classes, and general not really having much to post. I've been reading more people's, epically other illustrator. I've come to learn that I don't always need to just post artwork, though that is important! For most of my drawings/sketches/art, my tumblr, aadoppelganger, is the place to go. I think I just need sometime to talk about life, and generally existing.
So! Onto that!
I decided to take a break today from water-coloring *cough*procrastinating*cough*, and head over to the local Asian market. I'm a big fan of aloe, so I got a big bottle of 'regular' flavor, and a smaller bottle of Strawberry flavor from the cooler. As I was waiting behind a family, I spotted these!:
Whaaa! So cute!! It's a little kit to make cute tinny Asian food! The sushi one caught my eye right away. I don't eat fish, (or much meat at all these days!), so candy sushi would be perfect for me! Then I saw the other ones! There's the cute cookie, and the ice cream on too! Out of shot was a pouch version with a mix of cookies, candies, and ice cream. I was sooo tempted till I saw the price! They ranged from 5$ (the pouch), to nearly 7$ (the sushi)! These would be so much fun for the holidays to make with family. I ended up buying some lychee jelly pouches for 1$ instead. Maybe I'll buy the cute pink duckie that's filled with all different flavors....
After my market adventure, I ran to the dollar store, to buy paper towel for water-color. I didn't walk around too much, everything was so Christmas-tastic, and I'm a little Christmas'd out from yesterday. I headed over to the food section, looking for snacks. I've been eating so many leftovers, and am looking forward to a week of even more. I spied these cuties amongst all the baby stuff:
I've got so much work to do the end of the semester is coming so quickly! Luckily I keep thinking today is Sunday! One extra day to work!
For now I leave you with....
![]() |
| Everyone put their teeny animals in my sorbet |
TEENY ZOO!!




No comments:
Post a Comment