It's weekly updates time once again!
I know I don't put up oodels of sketches anymore, but that's what tumblr's for! Yep, that's where most of my day to day quick sketches go.
Why have this blog too then?
Mostly for bigger things, talking about life in general. Someday I hope I'll only have a blogger, or *gasp* even my own website?! I think I need to learn about RSS feeds first. But for now, blogger and tumblr are going to tag team it up. Nothing new drawn lately, just plugging away at school projects, Speaking of which....
A watercolor project!
A squeal to Beatrix Potter's Tailor Mouse. Olive seems to have eaten most of him and shoved his head in a thimble. Gruesome, yes but it was fun! It's a new kind of paper, so I'm learning how to use it. It's not taking as much paint as other kinds of watercolor paper, it seems to be better for lighter washes, and a generally less heavy handed approach. The white speck is where the paper tore a bit.
Nothing new much life wise, just more and more school work. I was up rather late last night, so for the first time ever I'm drinking coffee. It's very flavored, so it tastes more like a bitter warm pumpkin drink, and it's waking me up, which is what I needed anyway. Despite it, I don't think this is going to really be a habit for me, too expensive. I'll live with just water! (I forgot my water-bottle today, I feel naked...)
Have a good Monday, stay warm all!

No comments:
Post a Comment